Betomania Review

Betomania
Free Entry Daily To Trading Tournaments
Visit Broker

Overview

Betomania Betomania – First ever real-time social trading tournaments with Free Entry or Small buy-in! Unlike traditional trading platforms, Betomania Trading Tournament really provides its investors and traders with something… more

Read Full Review

Details

BrokerBetomania
Website URLhttp://affiliates.betomania.com/Handler.ashx?AffiliateID=1055&utm_content=HomePage&utm_medium=HomePage&utm_source=oa&utm_campaign=asavei andrei
Founded2017
HeadquartersMalta
Support TypesLive Chat , Email , Facebook Page
LanguagesEnglish
Trading PlatformOwner
Minimum 1st Deposit10$
Minimum Account Size10$
Minimum Trade Amount1$
BonusFree Entry Daily To Trading Tournaments
Payoutup to 1000%
Free Demo AccountYes
Regulated Yes
RegulationCuracao
Account TypesDemo Tournaments , Free Entry Tournaments , Buy-in Tournaments
Deposit MethodsCredit / Debit Cards , Wire Transfer , E-Wallets
Withdrawal MethodsCredit / Debit Cards , Wire Transfer , E-Wallets
Trading CurrencyUSD , Euro
Account CurrencyUSD , Euro
US Traders Allowed No
Mobile Trading Yes
Tablet Trading Yes
Overall Score9/10

Full Review

Betomania

Betomania – First ever real-time social trading tournaments with Free Entry or Small buy-in!

Unlike traditional trading platforms, Betomania Trading Tournament really provides its investors and traders with something that truly has no price: experience.  Since it’s a trading tournament, you’ll be engaged in battles against other traders, which means one thing: fast-paced competitive trading. This provides a rush like no other, engaging your senses and analytical thinking completely!

Betomania Advantages:

  • First ever real-time social trading tournaments
  • Demo Tournaments – play with free money!
  • Free Entry Tournaments Every Day! Buy-in 0 (zero) Euro and 1st Place Win 25 Euro! Click Here to Open An Account!
  • Tournaments with Small Buy-in 1 Euro and Total Prizes 1000 Euro – 1st Place Win 500 Euro!
  • Tournaments with Big Buy-in up to 250$ Entry Fee!
  • Minimum Deposit 10$
  • Only Real Players – d’ont play against the “house”
  • Mobile Trading

Calculation of prizes:

Each table can contain 3-10 players. All players pay the same entry fee in chips as one another. For example, a table of 10 players each paying an entry fee of 10 chips will create 100 chips as the stake. The House (Betomania) always takes 10% fixed. The remaining 90% are the prizes. Along these lines, if there is one winner, this player will receive the entire 90 chips prize. If there are first, second and third place winners, they will share the prize fund in the following divisions- first place – 60 chips, second place = 20 chips, Third place = 10 chips.

You can win big: All it takes is a one to three minute game and you can win up to 1000% return!

Visit Broker
x